Welcome to Becoming Supersonic!
Thanks for checking out my blog! There’s a lot of information on Becoming Supersonic, stories about Weight Watchers, my triumphs and failures at weight loss, plank variations and other workouts reviews as well as recipes and other random musings. I thought I’d put together a “Start Here” page to give you the highlights.
What you’ll find on becomingsupersonic.com
- Get Moving: If you are bored with your regular old planks, be sure to check out my Weekly Plank Series! There’s plenty of variations to choose from. Or if you’re thinking about trying out one of Jillian Michaels workout DVDs find out what I thought about Body Revolution and Ripped in 30. I’ve also recently become a ZUMBA® instructor so be sure to check out my posts on that!
- Grub: Even though I’ve managed to lose 60lbs I’m still a foodie. If you are looking for “Lazy Girl Dinner” ideas, a new pancake recipe, or even a tasty dessert check out the Recipes section for lots of recipes to try out.
- Other stuff: Aside from planking and cooking I have lots of thoughts on body image, goal setting and even some advice if you are considering joining Weight Watchers.
Want to know more about me?
- Check out my About page to see my before and after weight loss pictures and to read more about my story.
Other places you’ll find me:
- Becomingsupersonic.com of course!
- Facebook: Follow me to keep up with new posts on the blog and other inspiration.
- Pinterest: Want to try one of my recipes? Pin it to your recipes board or follow my account to see what I’m pinning.
- Twitter: I’ll admit I’m not the best twitter-er, but I do tweet all my new posts and respond to tweets, so check me out here or send me a tweet let me know how you like the site.
Thanks for checking out my site! Feel free to leave a comment and tell me about your journey to health! I love hearing your inspiring stories!